Monday, August 11, 2008

Luxurious Brunch


↑photo by lulumonkey-080811.brunch

This morning, I made a brunch for my own.
This brunch is a little bit luxurious.
A dish of salad with tuna mixing peachs and tomatos.
A piece of toast with tuna and cheese.
Two pieces of toasts with chocolate and peanut.

Definitely, a glass of wine.
It's my luxurious brunch.

I wonder if I am an alcoholic.
I just made a soft brunch and some smooth feeling on that moment.
That's all, indeed.

Today isn't a perfect day to celebrate or mourn.
Recently, the living is full of irony and bleakness.
So, I used my different way to say Hi to this world.

"Good morning wine, good night vodka."


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, August 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fine to be an alcoholic..as long as you are a funtional one.

Cheers ~

Amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home