Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Banksy

Yesterday
I took my time hanging around the Eslite bookstore.
There was one book catching me.
I think it's cool...
The cover,the headilne,the illustrations.

I think this guy really did lots of amazing and wild things.
I want to explain how he said the words like...mmm
I prefer to commend to one idea he mentioned
"Art,on the other hand,is a kind of a game for wordplay."
"Art or rat? you know,that's another different spelling word translation."

It's pretty cool,I like his annotation.

By the way, I like his graffiti works.
They're so ironic,sociopathy,humorous and creative.

There is one parargraph mentioned an annotation.
"If you are good at lying,and then you won't need to be good at other thing."

That's it.
It's just all my practice and manifesto!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home